6 years of C++ work experience with Unreal engine and project work
1 year of C# work experience with Unity engine
2015 - 2018
Unreal Engine Developer, working in a small team developing VR video games and virtual tours
- Oculus DK2, HTC Vive, Cardboard, Daydream, Samsung Gear VR, Oculus CV1
- Collaboration with the Italian board game manufacturer Cranio Creations for the production of a VR videogame “Soqquadro VR” shown at Lucca Comics & Games 2016, receiving a review on Gioconomicon.
- Creation of the UE4Logger plugin written in C++ to facilitate Unreal logging via Blueprint.
- Collaboration with the monks of the Three Fountains Abbey in Rome for a VR experience to show to tourists.
- Production of VR video games shown at Parco Leonardo in Rome.
- Production of a video game published on Steam.
Unity Developer, working in a small team doing developing a driving simulator in VRhttp://www.itc-consulting.it/simdrive.html
- C# library recording user actions in real-time without harming performance and then saving them to an SQLite database to be played as a replay.
- Using the Windows kernel DLL APIs in C# to connect the cockpit hardware with the Unity engine.
- Design of a C# driver to hook Unity to a platform that simulates the inertia of the cockpit via a connection on an emulated RS-232 serial port via USB with Arduino.
C and C++ OpenGL 4.x game engine with dynamic lights and shadows written from scratch as a personal project